Thursday, September 24, 2009

COOL MOM

I'm so mad right now.
My mom is making me write down everything I eat for the next few days -_-
See, we have some of her grad students monitoring the weight, height, bmi, body fat etc of our soccer team ,like before and after games. Idk why really I guess they are doing a fucking experiment on us. But the want to get our daily eating habits. OH NO. Not everyones. Just mine. Hm. I wonder fucking why.

Four fucking days of fasting and my mom is already suspicious.

But ha ha ha the joke is on them because their experiment will be fucked, seeing as I'll lie about what I ate.

I just need to get way skinnier arms for homecoming. My collarbones are already way more prominent. Idk, maybe within the next few weeks I'll put some pictures up, now that I actually have followers I mean.

Anyways, nothing so far today, and I'm not that hungry either. But I have practice tonight & I just better not blackout. Its 106 fucking degrees here though so that'd be a good excuse if I did. I think for the last 4 days I'm going to end up with a 200 calorie deficit which means I should have lost 4 pounds. I can tell it's working because I'm bloating really badly today.
I'm not going to weigh until Saturday. I have a game, and that means I'll be weighed, but I cant let anyone notice I've lost 5 or so pound since last weekend so I guess I'll have to put some weights in my socks, or like chug a gallon before they weigh. Or try to duck out of weighing.

I want to know so badly, how much I am. But I'll be crushed if I haven't lost anything, and sometimes the weight all drops off the 4th or 5th day you know, and I don't want to risk bingeing. I guess it's good though because I don't need el madre to be more suspicious.

Anyway good luck with whatever you are doing right now