Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Pretty good


The last two days have been really good.
Yesterday, I can't rememeber if I wrote or not. But I only had 200 calories, which was Hawaiian bread, and I had practice which burned at least 400.
And today I've had a bag of chips, which was 210. I had to have it though because my mom was here for lunch. She wasted to go out for sushi and I really wanted to I LOOOVE sushi, but it had so many calories. And I couldn't let her know that I didn't want to eat, so I gave her attitude and she got mad at me and we didn't go. It was the plan but I feel like shit for it.
I'm glad though because I really need to lose weight before homecoming. My waist has already gone down an inch, to 27 now. I want it to be 22 or 23.
At least my homecmoing dress isnt like super tight on the stomach. I got it a while ago for my friend boxing match but no one saw me in it so I'm just gunna wear it again.
ANyways that doesn;t really relate. Basically, I'm feeling pretty weak shit right now, even when I climb the stairs at school I get really tired, but thats the price. I know that every burning muscle in a burning calorie and thats all I think of. Hopefully I wont have to eat anymore today, I wont by choice because my hunger has already gone away. Lots of water. I'm not even drinking diet soda, mainly because we are out though. My house is seriously like in a permanent drought. It's awful.

Oh and a good thinspo song: Fitter, Happier by Radiohead.

Thanks for supporting me :)