Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Egg whites

are my new best friend. 17 calories in 1 egg white, scramble that shit, add some pepper or hot sauce, and its like 30 max. And it has protein. So woo go me.
Thats all I will be eatin. 3 a day max. And going to the gym, even though my legs are about to kill me and it's busy as fuck during the school year and I hate working out when people are around. Because everyone is like 18 & over, because you have to be to go there, but I use my sisters idsince she got surgery. So everyone looks at me because I look 15 -_-

I fit into my size 1 jeans today though. they were a bit tightish on the legs, but comfortable. Like I definately wouldnt wear them a lot because I'm sure I look fat but I feel good being able to fit in the comfortably. I will jsut stick to my 5 and have them look really baggy. It's fine with me because then no one will notice when my legs get even skinnier. And I have the 1's still so i can just say they are my 5's when they get baggy. Because they will.
I just really can jepordize my soccer, it's like the one things I'm good at. And I hate doing this and knowing that I'm letting my one talent go. But I need this, I need the control it gives me, because I'm not the absolute best player ever at soccer, if I was then I probably wouldn't need this. Becaust I have to be the "-est" at something. So now I'm going for skinniest.