Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I thought I could give it up

Stop, you know? My parents were getting suspicious, and I was sucking at soccer. So I try to eat normally and of course I love it while I'm eating. But after I just hate myself. But I could have handled that hatred. I think I coul dhave dealt with it and gotten over it. But this isn't just about food anymore. Its about control. I can't cntrol the features I'm born with, or the people who I fall in love with, or who fall in love with me, or the way my head works, or the fact tat I'm a perfectionist who keeps failing, but this is one thing I can control. I can control the fact that nothing solid can enter my body, I can make my body perfect and pure and empty and even though no one else will know how much control I have, I will.
And thats all that really matters.