Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Morning


Let me tell you, I am shit at waking up early. Oh and I have a black eye from practice last night! -_- Wonderful. Really makes me look so much uglier -_-
Whatever. I have a huge test today in history that I barely studied for, which is so unlike me because I have to get an A+ in everything. I have to control everything.
But yes. Eating. For today the goal is a big, fat 0. I already have shit period cramps so that puts me off eating. I think I'm just going to go downstairs and put some cereal out like I ate some, and then study some more. Lunch I will say I ate at school definately. Its harder for me to do that though because I actually go home after 4th period, which is when lunch start, so my parents always think that I'm lying. Oh well. And then when I finish my homework I'll probably go to the gym. My knee is just PAIN right now from soccer but I'll do some weights or upper body stuff or something. Anything to burn calories. Then hopefully I'll be down to 117, and I just need to keep off what I've burnt.
I dont know about dinner though. I'm thinking that if I go to the gym, and burn over 100 calories then I will have one serving of edamame soy beans which is 100 calories & has shit load of protein. But if I cant then idk. I might just leave food dishes out and stuff and say I already ate a lot and I'm not hungry. It all depends if my mom is going into work today.
Megan Fox is 5'6 and 114, and I looove her body. And since im 5'5 if i was 109 I would probably be the same bmi and such. I still think I'd look fat but at least I'd have the consolation that we were the same

So yeah. Wish me luck my 0 followers.